Rutgers Permanent Painting is a residential exterior painting company featuring industry leading 25 year warranties and proprietary preparation and sanding systems. In business for over 20 years, Rutgers Permanent Painting is growing in the Northern New Jersey marketplace and is seeking the right candidate to fill the available position of Production Quality Manager.
The Production Quality Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring field service personnel and subcontracting teams meet the quality, preparation and application standards set by Rutgers Permanent Painting. This position will be expected to inspect various job sites located throughout Essex, Morris, Union, Somerset and Bergen counties, conduct daily, weekly and monthly meetings with field personnel to train, measure and report on the quality of ongoing and completed jobs. Additionally, this position will be expected to work with sales teams to facilitate the seamless transition of jobs from sales to production teams with an eye on quality and profitability.
This is a yearly full time position, Monday through Saturday from February to November. Our business is seasonal and does not operate in December and January. Salary range $32-$39K
Our ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of four years of demonstrated success in managing employees in a field services/in-home services/technical environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Integrity, initiative and a proven work ethic.
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft office suite, mobile applications for smartphone/tablets.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent work experience.
- Valid driver’s license issued in the United States.
- Physically capable to travel 4-5 hours each day, move around outdoor jobsites in a variety of weather conditions, occasionally climb ladders.
Additional desired qualifications:
- English/Spanish bilingual
- Painting, carpentry, home remodeling industry experience
- Post high school education: college degree, technical courses/certifications
Interested candidates please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com